What makes us special ?
- The warm, friendly, happy, family environment in the nursery
- Our spacious unique farm site setting, woodland activities
- Outstanding resources and provision, indoors & outdoors
- The nursery is managed by 2 early years school teachers
- The professionalism, experience & qualifications of the staff
- Imaginative planning, making learning meaningful & exciting
- Our ability to extend all learners, to reach their full potential
- We provide equality of opportunity for all children and families
Ofsted gave us an outstanding report it says about us
- All children show high levels of independence, curiosity, imagination & concentration, they make outstanding progress.
- All resources and provisions are outstanding
- Babies are content and settled because their health, physical and dietary requirements are well met.
We know choosing childcare is one of the hardest decision
Why choose our nursery care?
- Your child is in a safe, happy, stimulating environment
- Your child will learn to have fun with friends of all ages
- Your child will play, discover, explore, learn and create
- Your child will have access to a wide variety of resources
- Your child will learn social skills, accept structure and share
- Your child will become confident, independent and resilient
- You will benefit from the flexibility we offer
- You know we care about your child
- You know your child will have fun learning each day
- You know your child will make friends and socialise
- You know we tell you information about each day
- We are very professional, experienced and well qualified
- We offer a calm ,warm, caring, home environment
- We are inspected by Ofsted & continually improve our practice
- Ofsted judged our children make outstanding progress